Jay%20ArroyoQuantcast

Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Dare You: Foot Offenses

Recently my camera phone has captured some disturbing images. I feel that if I were too ignore such foot offenses I may as well be apart of the problem. So the exposure of these pictures is my way of helping out

Enter with Caution:

Photobucket

How Dare You...

I'm headed to the cafe to lock in and destroy the fine cuisine that they have to offer and before I enter I'm unpleasantly greeted with this nigga tuckin his 40 x 42 coogi denims into his polo boots

The whole pant leg??? Word??? Is that how you really feel son? smfh and the worst part is it was important enough to him to make sure he did it before entering the cafe..

I caught another nigga from afar in the library...

Photobucket

Again I sniped him from afar so its a bit blurry but you get the point...stuffing the whole pantleg in the polo boot has become an epidemic...alot of foot offenders running around smh

While shopping for some snacks...

Photobucket

How Dare You...

son where you found these B? I know its rough but aint no excuse for your joints to be cooked to this extent, only reason I say there is no excuse is because son was working in a department store with these on...maybe if it was construction he could get a pass but even still those are flame broiled you better off working barefoot bro...

Ran across ya man Pharrel on some website sporting these...

Photobucket

How Dare You...

Lmao This nigga Pharrel is buggin out to the umpteenth power...I dont know if he thought these were innovative in the fashion world, the only word I can think to describe these is HotGarbage (yes thats now one word)...why would you disrespect your feet like that? SMH...go head somewhere with them colorful buses on nigga...and the sad sh*t is some of you niggas will think these are dope just because Pharrel endorsing them...you cant be serious

While dozing off in Intercultural Communications I discovered the last offense but certainly not the least...

Photobucket

How Dare You...

Yo put some socks on ma whats the matter with you? This has to be in the felony range of foot offenses, you running around with no socks on? and exposing them? at least keep your shoes on...everytime I look at this picture a wave of funk hits my nostrils gtfoh you should of excused yourself from the room


Smh I did my part...now ya'll do you yours cause this has to stop...

Hoffa at me

2 comments: