Jay%20ArroyoQuantcast

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Should Be...

Studying for this test I have for history tomorrow...

but instead I'm playing "Lonely" Vado feat Cam over and over and over...

5 dollar speech you talk cheap/ on or off beat bars up like Wallstreet/ Knick game floor seats Nate Rob scores three/ GTS Porsche Jeep big grill like horse teeth - Vado

DAMN!!!!!

also tryna get my swole on...bout to do 150 pushups daily, try to stay consistent...if you dont use it you definitely will lose it...

On another note: I think ALL females are crazy, dead ass though. I just think there is different levels of crazy to each one. Some might be "waiting for you at your doorstep in denim overalls crazy" or just simply "mad at the world because I cant read their mind crazy"...but you wont find a completely sane one, theres no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment